A smoky veggie hash with potatoes, squash, peppers, mushrooms, and kale topped with fried eggs (to which I also added bacon). I might have to try and replicate something like this for lunch one of these days. SO GOOD.
The Chopped Thai Salad from Pinch of Yum we tried last week was really good and we'd definitely make it again. Wonder if I could put a fried egg on it...?
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken BLT Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Wednesday - Swiss Chicken Casserole (a standby comfort food recipe)
- Thursday - Angel Hair with Pomodoro Sauce (simple yet flavorful tomato sauce)
- Friday - Chicken Fajitas with Frontera Sauce and Fixins
- Saturday - date night because I'm turning 40 this week OMG.
- Sunday - Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Chili (a favorite from Everyday Reading)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie, Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!