The Easy Sesame Chicken from last week was truly easy, as well as tasty. We added some carrots and roasted broccoli, which made for a fantastic dish over brown rice. I didn't end up making the new risotto dish because I assumed that we had a key ingredient in the pantry, which we did not: risotto. Whoops. So we threw together a quick and easy Pomodoro over angel hair pasta instead, since we always have tomatoes and pasta on hand.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Hoisin Chicken Rice Bowls (from Cookin' Canuck)
- Wednesday - Pioneer Woman's 'Fancy' Mac and Cheese
- Thursday - Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad (trying this Pinch of Yum recipe)
- Friday - Steak Fajitas (we get the marinated skirt steak and all the fixins from Trader Joe's)
- Saturday - Baked Ziti (from The Flour Sack)
- Sunday - Chipotle Chicken Chowder (an old favorite Cooking Light recipe)