|baby girl's art from the Y|
|Big brother's 12th man flag (12 is on the other side) project from school|
If you're not sure who the 12th man is, as I'm gathering there are people who are not, here's more info than you ever needed to know. After returning home on Friday with his big ol' flag, my son was asking if we could go to the Seahawks game. HA! Kids, man. I tried (IN VAIN) to explain how tickets were hard to get, and rather expensive. Once he gets older, I'll also explain to him how we're really Bears fans at heart. Sure, we're excited and always cheer for Seattle, but we're not bleeding green and blue over here. He liked my explanation that most people stay home and have a party while they watch on TV, and immediately asked if we could have a party with cake. Sure kid!
|Thanks for making my job easy, Safeway|
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Dinner out with friends!
- Wednesday - Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Mozzarella
- Thursday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (from The Perfect Pantry)
- Friday - Angel Hair with Pomodoro Sauce (this Carrabba's recipe is exactly how we've made ours for years)
- Saturday - Korean BBQ Short Ribs (an old favorite recipe from the Today Show), Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes
- Sunday - Crock Pot Chicken Mole (Trying this recipe from Honey, Ghee and Me that I found via Pinterest)
Also, last week's Pioneer Woman Sloppy Joes were tasty - two thumbs up!