I've already mentioned how awesome the Trader Joe's brown rice from the freezer section is, and now! Now we can have easy peasy quinoa! Not that it's a difficult grain to cook, but these freezer packages come out perfectly without dirtying a single pot or spoon in a tenth of the time. So, of course, I have to incorporate this stuff into the menu for this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Sloppy Joes and Baked Sweet Potatoes (I've never tried Pioneer Woman's Sloppy Joe recipe, so I'm going to remedy that now)
- Wednesday - Mediterranean Chicken Pasta (an old Tyler Florence favorite)
- Thursday - PORTILLOS HOT DOGS OMG (thanks to my MIL for the always appreciated x-mas gift!)
- Friday - Thai Chicken Quinoa Bowls (quinoa! recipe from How Sweet It Is)
- Saturday - Penne with Vodka Sauce (tried and true Rachael Ray recipe)
- Sunday - Crock Pot Tequila Lime Turkey Chili (from Pink Parsley)