Nutella Yogurt Parfait
1/2 cup of nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt (I'm partial to the tubs from Trader Joe's.)
1 tablespoon of Nutella (Or, less; I've found that even a heaping teaspoon goes a long way.)
2 tablespoons of granola (I recommend Bear Naked Fit varieties.)
Fruit to taste (Sometimes I save the fruit versions for breakfast and just eat the chocolate-y crunchy version pictured below for dessert.)
Just swirl the Nutella into the yogurt and add toppings!
It's really quite impressive how the yogurt takes on the taste of the Nutella. I used to put some in my morning oatmeal and could hardly taste chocolate at all. But this version = tasty bowl of chocolate.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken Stir Fry (trying this simple Shutterbean recipe)
- Wednesday - Gnocchi Soup with Turkey Sausage, Roasted Red Pepper and Spinach
- Thursday - Easy Chopped Salads with Chicken, Bacon, Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado, Blue Cheese and Red Onion
- Friday - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (old favorite from Cooking Light)
- Saturday - Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs (HAVE to try this brand new recipe from Annie's Eats)
- Sunday - SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!! Chili, of course - we're trying this new recipe from the Neely's that I found on Pinterest.
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie, Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!