I also added fresh chives to the chicken and broccoli mixture and it went over well. And, fyi, half the recipe is plenty for a family of two hungry adults and two small (and picky) children.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - out with friends!
- Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Burgers (a Pinterest favorite)
- Thursday - Bowtie Skillet Lasagna with Ground Turkey (an standby recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
- Friday - Thai Chicken Quinoa Bowls (trying this recipe from one of my favorite food blogs How Sweet it Is)
- Saturday - Italian Beef Stew (perfect time of year to break out this favorite Cooking Light recipe)
- Sunday - BLT Chopped Salads with Corn, Feta and Avocado (another from How Sweet It Is!)
I'm linking up with Org Junkie, Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers, be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!