We're assigned the orange slices (yes, this is specified for halftime) and post game snack in a few weeks. So I've got some time to decide whether I should hunt down some Hugs or just stay in the good graces of the other parents... In the meantime, here's this week's eats.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Aidells Sausages on the Grill with Roasted Red Potatoes
- Wednesday - Angel Hair Spaghetti with Pomodoro Sauce (Saute garlic and onion with olive oil in a large pan, once they're softened add a 28oz can of whole San Marzano tomatoes and mash with a potato masher, season w/kosher salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper, cook about 15 minutes/until it thickens.)
- Thursday - Satay Chicken (I just use chicken breasts, marinade them and grill) and Broccoli with Peanut Sauce (I froze the leftover dressing from the Thai Crunch Salad)
- Friday - Chicken Fajitas with Frontera Sauce and Fixins
- Saturday - Meatloaf with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions, Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Brussel Sprouts (I'm giving this new meatloaf recipe a try because it has two of my favorite ingredients)
- Sunday - Tequila Lime Turkey Chili (football day! time to break out more chili recipes!)
I'm linking up with Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers, be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!