|source: www.theyummylife.com via Pinterest|
Speaking of weekday treats, I managed to find some Yumm Sauce to perk up my almost daily lunch routine of "whatever's in the fridge over brown rice from Trader Joes freezer section."
I made a homemade version I happened to see on Pinterest after hearing all the buzz about this stuff from Cafe Yumm (only in Oregon). It was very tasty and the real deal stuff in the jar is even better, of course. I can't wait to gobble it up this week. Thanks to teammate Sarah for telling me where to find it and having a full on blog post about makin' Yumm Bowls!
- Monday - pizza
- Tuesday - maple mustard buttermilk chicken fingers (trying a new How Sweet Eats recipe)
- Wednesday - gnocchi soup with sausage, spinach and roasted red peppers
- Thursday - Alpine Chicken casserole (leftover from last week because we had a crap day and ordered thai food instead)
- Friday - bowtie lasagna with ground turkey
- Saturday - seven flavor beef (yes, we're making this again.)
- Sunday - spicy avocado enchiladas