Happy President's Day! Hopefully you, too, had the day off (well, my husband did) and enjoyed it. Mine will be spent going to the dentist and the chiropractor - huzzah!
FYI, the Thai turkey meatballs experiment from last week was really rather tasty. If you give them a go, I'd advise adding some panko crumbs/put them in the fridge for a bit to help the meatballs keep their shape, and I pretty much doubled all the spices.
For this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Hawaiian grilled chicken brown rice and roasted broccoli (found on Pinterest: it has lots of my favorite flavors and looks super simple)
- Wednesday - girls night out, complete with much needed margaritas
- Thursday - Mediterranean chicken pasta
- Friday - fish tacos (with breaded halibut from the freezer section of Trader Joes, along with all the usual fixins and this cilantro-lime cream sauce)
- Saturday - spaghetti with turkey ragu (pretty much the same sauce recipe as our arrabiata, but with ground turkey)
- Sunday - easy burgers on the grill and a big bag of those Alexia waffle cut fries (they had a big sale on them at the Safeway, I highly recommend checking out the 'Just for U' program, and I picked up a bunch of different potatoes to throw in the freezer)