Movin' on, here are our recipes this week with at least one pushed back from last week due to my illness. I also had to miss a girls night out, but luckily have another one on tap for this week - yay!
- Monday - pizza, the last of the Malnati's (sad trombone...)
- Tuesday - crock pot cream cheese chicken chili (I've had this recipe sitting in my Pinterest forever and Hungry Runner Girl made me want to finally try it)
- Wednesday - oven fried halibut and baked french fries
- Thursday - chicken and veggie stir fry with Trader Joe's Red Curry sauce
- Friday - spinach and artichoke pasta (pushed back this Pioneer Woman recipe from last week)
- Saturday - seven flavor beef with roasted broccoli and brown rice (we so wanted to re-create this dish from our date night out to Wild Ginger, and wouldn't ya know - Rachael Ray procured the recipe right from the restaurant! If our attempt is even half as good as Wild Ginger's, we'll be happy.)
- Sunday - girls night out!
Check out the menu love over at Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers; as always, click on the links for more weekly eats!