|Illini Sorority Rush September 1992|
|Reunion September 2012|
I haven't closed down a bar at 3 AM in a looooooong time. And then I had to get on a flight home the next day that didn't land until late at night. Thankfully, my husband is ridiculously awesome and took Monday off (after already flying solo with the kids for four days) so that I could rest.
I'm pretty darn proud of myself for getting the list together and shopping after putting in five (albeit slow) miles this morning. Heck, I even made the meatloaf already. Although, I did fall asleep on the couch by accident after the kids went to rest... Here's this week's eats, for Tuesday onward. And, yes, we ordered a pizza last night.
- Tuesday - meatloaf and roasted new potatoes (here's a recipe that's exactly like ours, from Food Lush)
- Wednesday - crab stuffed flounder filets from Trader Joes with wild rice and broccoli
- Thursday - spaghetti with ground turkey (pretty much the same sauce recipe as our arrabiata, but with ground turkey)
- Friday - spicy avocado and chicken enchiladas (yay, found leftover sauce in the freezer, making this a super easy meal)
- Saturday - chicken parmesan (tried and true Tyler Florence recipe)
- Sunday - chopped salads with chicken, romaine, diced tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese, avocado, red onion, crispy prosciutto and homemade champagne vinaigrette.