Yesterday, after he got to sleep in, we enjoyed some perfect Seattle weather, lunch at Chipotle and... Target. Yes, my husband willingly goes with us to Target on the weekends. Afterwards, I had wanted to go to the Brooks Outlet and visit the Cavalcade (and my friend who works there) while the kids were resting; but, I stayed home so that my husband could accomplish his one father's day request. He wanted to get the kids 'graduation' presents (big brother's pre-K grad and baby girl a toddler group grad), but I secretly think the 522 piece Lego set was more for his enjoyment and not big brother's...
|Um, yeah, who d'you think put that together? Not that kid! And certainly not me.|
And now my daughter is the proud owner of a new Disney themed attachment item to tote around, her own soft Buzz Lightyear doll.
|He knew she loves to play with the one at the Y, and now they are inseperable.|
We are all so lucky to have such a remarkably wonderful man we call daddy 'round here.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Pioneer Woman's shredded pork (I eat it on tortillas with some fixins, hubs with bbq sauce on a bun)
- Wednesday - chicken wraps via pinterest
- Thursday - probably making sandwiches or something light for dinner, as I'm off to Meet Dimity and SBS at the Train Like a Mother house party!
- Friday - Pomodoro with angel hair pasta (just saute garlic and onion with olive oil in a large pan, add a 28oz can of whole san marzano tomatoes and mash with a potato masher, season w/salt, pepper and crushed red pepper, cook about 15 minutes/until it thickens and add LOTS of fresh basil and fresh grated Parmesan cheese)
- Saturday - strip steaks with peppercorn crust, twice baked potatoes and wedge salads with blue cheese dressing
- Sunday - Chicken and veggies stir fry with Trader Joes Red Curry Sauce and brown rice