I have no fun photos to share this week, so please enjoy one of my favorite stand up bits from Lewis Black on the most vile candy o' the season: CANDY CORN.
- MONDAY - Pizza
- TUESDAY - Grilled Chicken Club Salad with Guacamole Dressing (a great old Rachael Ray recipe)
- WEDNESDAY - Aidells sausages on the grill with roasted potatoes
- THURSDAY - One Pot Chili Mac (leftovers from the aforementioned Damn Delicious recipe)
- FRIDAY - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (a favorite from Cooking Light)
- SATURDAY - Spaghetti with Ground Turkey (substituting spaghetti and ground turkey in this recipe)
- SUNDAY - Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (we add onion, garlic, jalapeno and use about 1/2 the cream cheese in this easy recipe from Plain Chicken)