The Ginger Sesame Chicken Salad recipe we tried last week was a hit and we'll definitely be making it again!
I added cherry tomatoes, a teaspoon of sugar to the dressing (as it was a tad salty) and I think we'll throw on some chow mein noodles next time. Yum.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken with Artichokes, Tomatoes and Mozzarella
- Wednesday - Beef and Vegetable Kebabs
- Thursday - Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry with Trader Joes Red Curry Sauce
- Friday - Penne with Vodka Sauce, and some Turkey Sausage and Peas
- Saturday - Date Night!
- Sunday - Burrito Bowls with Cilantro Lime Chicken (trying this crockpot chicken recipe to put in our faux Chipotle bowls)