I loved the addition of aged white cheddar, especially since I usually have some leftover in the freezer from mac and cheese dishes. Generally the salads we make call for blue or feta cheese, so it was a refreshing change. I made a few additions, because there are some things I just cannot forgo in my salad: red onion, chicken (or some extra protein for a dinner salad), and a handful of romaine for crunch. So, yeah, I'll be adding those ingredients to this week's salad...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Satay Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
- Wednesday - Meatloaf and Crispy Herb Roasted Potatoes (my cousin emailed me this meatloaf recipe from Plain Chicken, so I've gotta try it along with this potato recipe from Cooking with Curls)
- Thursday - Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas (from Skinnytaste)
- Friday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (great recipe from Damn Delicious, especially when asparagus is in season)
- Saturday - Date Night!
- Sunday - Barbecue Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad (from Foodie with Family)